The Positive Doodle Diary
The Positive Doodle Diary was designed to bring more colour, positivity and self-care into a child’s life and this positivity starts right from the first moment they set eyes on it. The Doodle has a brilliant yellow cover and is embossed all over with the colourful Doodle Weather Mood symbols.
The Doodle is slightly bigger than the other positive books. This means there’s not only tonnes more room for doodling and journaling, but that it’s also easier for the little people in our lives to get hold of it.
The Doodle is hard-backed and comes with its own ribbon bookmark so the owner always knows exactly where to start each day.
What you’ll find inside:
- Daily Dear Diary pages with space to write about how they feel, reflect on what to remember about their day as well as sections for self-care and gratitude.
- Daily Doodle Diary pages with space for free doodling.
- Daily positive affirmations for mindful colouring along with related exercises for self-care and positivity.
- Gentle breathwork and yoga exercises designed especially for children.
- A ‘how to use this book’ section for children.
- A chapter for adults including messages from our expert collaborators and also the science behind the Doodle Diary.
How to use The Positive Doodle Diary
We believe the key to The Positive Doodle Diary is for a child to explore and use it at their own pace. The Doodle is not homework and shouldn’t be about pressure.
The Doodle is designed as a diary to be used every day and in total there are pages for 45 days. However, we’ve left it all undated so a child can dip in and out as they wish – not every activity has to be done every day. The most important thing is that a child wants to do this, not has to.
We believe the Doodle is perfect for children between the ages of 5 and 10 years old. Older children can use the diary on their own if they want to, but younger ones will need guidance.
2 in stock