Returns & Refunds
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We hope you’re happy with your purchase. If you decide it’s not quite right for you, you can return most items to us within 30 days of purchase.
When making a return please be aware of the following:
- Returns must be agreed in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please email us at email@example.com providing your order number and the item you wish to return.
- Items must be returned in a fully resalable condition, which means being unused and in the original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a return on items deemed not to be resalable.
- For hygiene reasons, jewellery for piercings such as earrings can only be returned to our website if unopened and unworn. Other items which cannot be returned: Sale/Clearance items, perishable goods and gift vouchers.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure the goods are returned safely to us and the customer must pay the return postage costs. We recommend using a Royal Mail signed for service. We reserve the right to wait for your goods to be returned before refunding
- Once we have received your return and we are satisfied with it’s condition, your refund will be processed within 3-5 working days. We will email you to confirm your refund has been processed. Please note Delivery Costs will not be refunded unless the entire order is faulty.
- If your product is faulty (damaged in the post or otherwise) please contact us with photos of the product. We will either post you a replacement or ask you to return the product, and upon assessment offer a full refund including postage.